Every Vespa World Days brings attention on the older examples, that are a cult for the Vespa enthusiast.
This year, it will not be necessary to set up a museum with valuable pieces from local collectors because Pontedera is home to the Piaggio Foundation with the Vespa Museum inside, but it will be the responsibility of the Registro Storico to follow the Concours d’Elegance that will be held at Vespa Village.
Regulation CONCORSO D’ELEGANZA:
– All Vespa built from 1946 to 1970, inclusive, are allowed
– The Concours d’Elegance will take place on Saturday, April 20, 2024, from 3:30 PM at the Vespa Village
– Participants must be registered at the Vespa World Days Pontedera – 2024 (follow the link to see the info about registrations)
– Participants will apply using the registration tolls on this website from January 22
– The jury will consist of 5-8 members chosen for their knowledge of Vespa, attire representative of the contest’s reference years, manners, and their openness to the overall aesthetics of the competition
– The condition of the Vespa and the appearance of the participant will be evaluated:
- 10 points for originality/condition of the Vespa
- 10 points for the elegance of the participant (with or without a passenger)